The Inn Flying Club is organized as a shared ownership, non-profit LLC in the State of Maryland. When you join the club your equity payment purchases an equity position in the club. If you want to leave the club at a later date your equity fee may be returned. The application process is very straightforward.
1. We will send you an application form and a copy of our Bylaws and Operating Rules to your email address. Please review these materials and if you have any questions you can contact us to get further information. If you want to learn how to fly, this would be a good time to talk to an instructor to schedule an introductory flying lesson.
2. Complete and submit the application.
3. Obtain a copy of your driving record for the last 3 years in all states where you are/were licensed to drive. You can submit these separately with your application or you may bring these with you to your initial orientation meeting.
4. Your membership application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. If your application is approved you will be asked to schedule an orientation meeting with our Membership Officer.
5. Please bring the following to your orientation meeting:
1. A check made out to "The Inn Flying Club" for $1,550 ($1,500 membership equity fee + $50 non-refundable application processing fee.)
2. Your state driving records for the last 3 years.